Sunday 17 March 2013

First exhibition!

Today was the last day of the exhibition of works by local artists in my village in which I took part! There were 23 artists, each one showing a maximum of 4 pieces. This was my first experience of showing my work in a gallery setting and I totally enjoyed it! I even managed to sell one of them, the Couple Shadow Box!

Here are some photos taken at the gallery.


Flyer of the exhibition.



Me, outside the gallery.


I choose to show the following four items:


1. Driftwood Mirror 60 x 60 cm



2. Table Lamp using Ikea Hemma Lamp Base



3. Driftwood and Pebbles - Couple in Ikea Shadow Box 23 x 23 cm



4. Blue Beach Pottery Heart on 30 x 30 cm canvas

All the participating artists. I am 4th from right!

Now with one exhibition under my belt, I feel ready to conquer the world :)

Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment